M-Caffeine as a brand never really caught my eye primarily because the market is abuzz with coffee based products offered by numerous new entrants and there is only so much one can keep up with! I would have never tried it unless Ms. Super Consumer encouraged me to check out some options from M-Caffeine and I am glad I did! In this post I am reviewing the Naked & Rich – Choco Body Butter.
Cost: Rs. 645 for 250 Grams
Buy Online: Here
- Keeps dryness, scars and uneven skin tone away. Adding on to the nourishment is the irresistible chocolatey fragrance rejuvenating you inside out.
- It effortlessly glides on your skin, melting-in swiftly and instantly boosting skin’s moisture giving noticeably softer, smoother skin. It soothes the dryness caused spending long hours in the Air Conditioners.
- Loaded with Cocoa Butter, Caffeine, Argan Oil, Vitamin E, & Caramel, its ultra-rich formula gives you the best of intensive skin care. Suited for all skin types, this Body Butter is specially designed to deeply moisturise dry, damaged, flaky skin prone to dullness. This natural body butter makes your skin relaxed and reduces stress by stimulating blood flow as you apply.
Cocoa Butter – Deep Moisturizes | Hydrates | Nourishes
Caffeine – Reduces Puffiness | Fights Free Radicals | Even Tones
Argan Oil – Hydrates | Adds Healthy Glow
Vitamin E – Nourishes | Soft and Supple Skin
The product come packed in a glass mason jar, which is an eco friendly decision as it can be re-used in the future. It doesn’t make it very travel friendly but then I don’t see that as a very big issue as it is easy to carry some product a travel container. In general I am not a fan of jars as it exposes content to air and light, moreover it gets further contaminated due to scooping content out with one’s fingers.
The formula has a very thick consistency and needs some effort to spread it. I scoop out a little and then warm it up in the hands to make it slip better.
It also has a very strong artificial shea butter scent mixed with a slight coffee fragrance that is unlike natural coffee but similar to the Kopiko candy. It’s not very natural and overwhelms the senses. I am not a fan of the fragrance but scents are a personal preference so I am sure some folks might like it.
I use this product on cleansed skin right after a shower. Its thick so I need quite a bit to cover the complete body area. The thick consistency is quite overwhelming and feels heavy and uncomfortable especially in the warmer months so I recommend that if you don’t have very dry skin reserve this for the winters.
After application it takes some time to get absorbed, during which the skin feels tacky, but after half hour or so my skin absorbs it completely and feels moisturized throughout the day.
I have normal skin that tends to become dry during the winters. I tried this during the spring and I found this body butter very heavy for my liking but folks with extremely dry skin will find this effective all throughout the year since it is thick and keeps the skin hydrated for quite a while.
- SLS and Paraben & Cruelty Free
- Sustainable Packaging
- Effective for dry- very dry skin
- The scent is quite overwhelming
- Very thick Consistency that takes time for absorption
- Not easily available offline.
If you have dry to very dry skin you might enjoy this product. Folks like me who have normal skin might find it slightly heavy. I also wish the brand would improve the fragrance to something more like their Body Scrub, if they do I might repurchase this for the winters.
Let me know in the comments if you have tried this and what is your opinion of it. If you have any other recommendations for me to try out, I will be happy to check them out. Also do me a favour and swing by my Instagram for your daily dose of Beauty Flatlays and interesting Story Updates.